Hello everyone, today I write about
myself.
My name is Leidy Barrera, I was born on January 29, 1997 in Santa Cruz,
region of the Libertador General Bernardo O'Higgins, but all my life I have
lived in Chépica a small town in the sixth region. Actually I live in Santiago
of Chile.
I studied in Colegio Basico Chepica and then in Liceo Fermin del Real
Castillo. When I finish high school I entered the University of Chile. Is this
my third year as student in this University.
My hobbies are dancing, singing and playing sports as athletics or go to
the gym, also I like cooking it relaxed me, but sometimes is difficult to have
time to do what we like.
My family is little and young, is composed for my father, my mother, my
sister and my dog, Robin. We are very united. It has been difficult for me to
move away from them.
I'm really happy when I go to visit them, because I miss my family, too
Chepica is a quiet town, full of nature, the perfect place to take a break.
Greetings classmates.

Leidy i love the south of Chile the people there is so cute, and shared all your hobbies mainly dance and sing!!
ResponderEliminarPD: Beautiful picture <3
The best part of cooking (also the relaxing experience), is that you can eat later LOL.
ResponderEliminarYour family is very young, is diferent to me, my famili es very old. Beautuful picture :D
ResponderEliminarHello Leidy! I loved your post. My family and I are also very united. Take care!
ResponderEliminar