jueves, 4 de mayo de 2017

My favourite piece of technology

Hello to all, today I'll write about my favourite piece of technology.

I really like my cell phone, I wouldn’t change it for any other technological object, I feel it is very practical, it offers many services at the same time. My cell phone was given to me by my mom after being robbed me in the bus. I remember that I was very sad that day because they stole my favorite cell phone. It is usually one of my study tool, I also use it to see the time, listen to music, communicate with my family and friends, either by phone call or by social networks, but sometimes it can be bad, since I dedicate a lot of time on social networks and I could study at that time, however, I definitely couldn't live without it, because it gives solution to many of my problems.

Bye bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario