miércoles, 7 de junio de 2017

Hi to all, today I will write about my favorite serie.

Resultado de imagen para las chicas super poderosasCurrently I don’t really have a favorite serie because I really don’t have much time to watch it. In my free time I prefer to watch movies or listening music. I have rarely watched a serie because if I watch one I would like to watch it from beginning to end and it would difficult to me hahaha. I think years ago I didn’t watch a serie. Anyway there are many series that I would like to watch for example the most popular “Grey’s Anatomy”, “Game of Thrones”, “The Walking Dead”, among others. When I was a child I liked to watch “The Power puff Girls” because I identified with the personality of Bombón. The truth is that I prefer to watch soap operas than series because that is what my department friends to watch when I have time to watch TV. Usually we watch “Perdona Nuestros Pecados” a Chilean night soap opera.


Greetings :D

2 comentarios:

  1. me too identify with Bombòn, i like cartoon netwoorks <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I loved The Power puff Girls when I was a kid!!! and I also need more time to see series. Greetings

    ResponderEliminar