Hi, in this
post I will write about my relationship with the English Language. Really is
very difficult for me to write or speak in English because I don’t have the necessary
understanding about the language. Usually I use some dictionary to make my
blogs, for example “Linguee”. Although is easier for me to write than to speak
in English because I get very nervous, I forget the words , I don’t know much
vocabulary and cost me the grammar. I think that this because of in the school I
didn’t have the necessary English classes, my teachers got sick frequently and the
replacements took a long time. Also, I never to spoke in English in some
activity in the school, I remember that with my classmates only practiced listening’s
and we made some guides that included vocabulary.
I think
that if I had practiced speaking in English it wouldn't be so difficult for me
now. Basically I should
overcome the fear to speak in English in public. If I wasn’t so nervous, everything
would be different.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario