I have always liked nature and unusual places, for this reason I enjoyed my summer vacation of 2016 in "Reserva Nacional Radal Siete Tazas" I visited this place with my family (mother, father and sister) and family friends. We went camping for a few days.
We had a lot of fun touring the beautiful place. The trails were a bit dangerous, but we had to be cautious of getting well to our destination wich was usually part of the river. The weather was very nice, but despite that, I couldn't stop thinking about how cold the water was, it was terrible, I had never felt so cold. We shared, we ate rich things and we were disconnected from the internet and connected with nature.
It was a very nice experience, because usually we don’t
go out much in family, only some Sundays when I travel to my house (Chépica,
sixth region) and usually it is to motocross racers or trainings of my father.
I would love return to the place again.

the adventures on holidays i love
ResponderEliminar