viernes, 8 de septiembre de 2017

"Post 3"

Hi guys, today I will talk about the most embarrassing that has happened to me.

It’s difficult to me to remember some moment in particular, because I am very embarrassing, it’s common for me to blush facing different situations from day to day.
Usually get embarrassed many things, for example, if I say a wrong word, if I talk front many people, if I don’t know something of what people tell to me, I rarely say it, only if I feel confident, among other.


But I think that the most embarrassing that has happened to me was ten years ago. At that moment I was ten years old. I was with my family in motocross races and my father said me to ride a motorcycle. I remember that the motorcycle was great for me, my feet didn’t touch the floor. It doesn’t difficult to drive motorcycle’s, I was doing well until the throttle remained constant and I couldn’t to decrease the velocity. I finished involved in the blackberries. It was very embarrassing, everyone rushed to see me. Good that I wasn’t competing, but hurt me a lot.

3 comentarios:

  1. Oush!! I can imagine how painful that fall was

    ResponderEliminar
  2. is fantastic that you handle motorcycle when you had ten years

    ResponderEliminar
  3. that should have been very funny, i would have liked to be there

    ResponderEliminar