Hi
everyone, today I will talk about what I am really into. Is difficult for me
think in a thing in particular, because I like many things, such as take walks
while I talking with my boyfriend, travel to my house after weeks of stress in
Santiago, being able to talk with my parents and sister and to play with my
dog. Also I like chocolate, potato chips go to dance to the disco with my
friends, anyway, a lot of things. But if I had to choose something in
particular, I would choose to go to my favourite place. It is a kind of forest, with lots of vegetation, rivers, a
lot of peace and a very relaxing atmosphere. This place is in the
sixth region, in the commune of Nancagua, about half an hour from my house.
Usually I like to be accompanied, bring food, something to drink and put music,
the rest is to share and enjoy the landscape. If for some reason I cannot
go there, I go to a hill that is ten minutes from my house. The idea
is disconnected for a moment of the world, and to enjoy the simple.
Affection to all, see you in
the next post.
Connecting with nature is a great way to relax !!
ResponderEliminaryour favourite place sounds great, i´d love to go!
ResponderEliminar