Hello people, today I will talk about postgraduate
studies.
The truth is that I don’t very sure if I
want to continue studying in the postgraduate program. When I entered the
career I was thinking in specialize in pediatric dentistry. I have always liked
that branch of dentistry, to interact with children, to help them and to
receive a lot of love on the part of them. However, I feel that maybe I am
rushing a lot, because I haven’t worked much the practical part, then, maybe is
much better to go to evaluate how well I am doing in the topic and once that I
already dominated it I know what are my strengths and weaknesses. I think that
only when I know this I can make the best decision, because maybe at the moment
in that I attend children don’t like me, or maybe during the career I decided
that I like more another type of specialty. If you had asked me three years ago
in which specialize, probably would have responded pediatric dentistry, I love
this specialty. But the last time I have listened many negative things about
this, then for this reason I prefer to live the day to day without it being a
worry. I want to make this decision as the time passes.
Well, then assuming that I choose pediatric
dentistry, I would continue at the Faculty of Dentistry of the University of
Chile for the prestige that it has. The duration of postgraduate course is two
years, with a schedule from Monday to Friday with eight hours per day.
Goodbye guys…
today it is very difficult to know what we will do
ResponderEliminar