miércoles, 26 de abril de 2017

A little more of myself

Hi classmates, today I write about an important decision in my life.

When I was a child I dreamed to be a doctor. I really dreamed to be a teacher, dancer and singer, but when I had to choose a career I choose dentistry.  I had other options in mind such as nutrition and diet and kinesiology, but finally I entered to study odontology and didn't need to think about other options. Has been a difficult experience because I moved away from my family and I had to rebuild my life. Piecemeal I have gotten used to the rate of the university and the environment in Santiago. Today I can say that I love this career and that I would like to be the best pediatric dentist.



Greetings to all.

















5 comentarios:

  1. Hello! I also love this career and I want to be pediatric dentist ♡

    ResponderEliminar
  2. HI Leidy, it´s very difficult to stay away from your family for a long time. However it is great they you are studying a career thet you like :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. leidy I am too of region.is very difficult get away of the family but is for better future.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I also had to move away from my family and get used to Santiago but the career is beautiful :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. You must miss your family a lot, and the people of the south are so great!!! <3

    ResponderEliminar