Hi people,
today I will write about my pet.
In my life I have had three pets, all have been domestic animals. In this moment I have a dog, his name is “Robin”. I don’t choose this name. His name was chosen by his former owner. Really I don’t like his name, but with my family we never wanted to change it. In my family we have he since he was six months old, today he have seven years old. My dog is very caring, is a member of the family, we love him as a son. The pet that I like the most is a dog because I consider them to be tender, loyal and good friends. I would like have others pets, but in this moment I can’t because “Robin” is jealous, he would don’t like hahaha. I have always wanted to have an exotic pet, they interest me because they are different and needing special care I would out of the ordinary.
it looks very tender, the dogs are the best companions <3
ResponderEliminarI would not like have a exotic pet.
ResponderEliminarYour dog is giant!! hahahaha I love the dogs!
ResponderEliminarYour dog is very beautiful!!, i have the same opinion, the dogs are the best.
ResponderEliminarYour dog is very beautiful!!, i have the same opinion, the dogs are the best.
ResponderEliminar