miércoles, 31 de mayo de 2017

Hi to all, today I share my favourite photograph.


This photograph took me my boyfriend in January of this year. We travel to Viña del Mar on our summer vacations. This was our first trip together, we escaped for a weekend.  We visited several places and walked around the city at night.  We also ate very rich foods, we are very sweet tooth hahaha.  I like this photo because I didn’t realize that he was taking me. I was concentrated in that moment because I was watching little crabs in the sea, I loved their colours. In the photo you can see “Balneario Las Salinas”, rocks and the sea, a beach atmosphere. I remember that day I tan a lot because I didn’t use sun block hahaha, I was a month with pains in the skin :c. That day was very beautiful, the atmosphere was very nice, I didn’t to go back to Santiago. It was a nice weekend,I will not forget it.

6 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. is a very interesting and beautiful story and photograph, i love viña del mar <3 <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh, I also was in Viña del Mar with my girlfriend a weekend in January, this place is beautiful, unforgotten !

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi! It`s a beautiful casual photo and the sea looks so pacific and relaxed. Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. viña del mar is a wonderful place, especially in the summer <3

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello Leidy,
    I also enjoy traveling to the beach on summer vacation, especially to Viña del Mar. I think it's a very beautiful city and an excellent place to travel with friends to.
    Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar