I think
that the job of do a blog is very funny and very helpful for release the hand
for talk about any subject that we will have to face at some future. In the
beginning I didn't want to write about anything, because I didn't know about
what write, when I saw what I had to do I thought this is boring, but with the
time that it changed, and for some reason I liked the classes. The Teacher is
very nice so I lost the fear of the English language and I dared to write.
Now is
easier write in English about anything than when I started the course, and I
enjoy each activity more than in the beginning, I think that practice every
week was very helpful for that purpose.
Blogs are
easily accessible and that was an advantage for work constantly and understand
on a better way the subject that we are working.
Regards to all.
You're right, study english was more dynamic with the blogs.
ResponderEliminarI agree with you, the teacher is nice!! and practice every week is very helpful to release the hand
ResponderEliminari agree with you,write a blog to english is very funny
ResponderEliminarI agree with you, is a good form to study the language, and it's true sometimes the english class like a break in a bad, bad week
ResponderEliminarIt was also difficult for me to write blogs at first, but over time it became easier. Greetings!
ResponderEliminaryes!! the course was very dynamic
ResponderEliminarAll we learn to write in english with the mode blog :D
ResponderEliminar