sábado, 25 de noviembre de 2017

"Post 10"

Hello guys, in the last post of the semester and English 4 I will talk about English language challenges.

My experience with this language in the University has not been so good, I could describe it a little shocking. The truth is that it has always been difficult for me to communicate in English, many times I can have in mind the idea I want to transmit, but I can’t say it aloud, I get very nervous and to blush, I also want to go out running hahaha. I think it's something I'll never get over L. Unfortunately, I don’t know what to do to overcome this fear, maybe I should do an English course, because I usually forget some grammatical rules and I feel that maybe I need to extend my vocabulary. The use of blogs has helped me to increase my vocabulary a bit, because by looking for the translation of certain words that I do not know I learn, although sometimes it is a bit boring to write about topics that I had not even thought of before or that are not of my liking. It is difficult to have to write a blog one day Friday after “BAYB” (Bases Anatómicas y Biológicas de cara y cuello), a challenge hahaha. Maybe it would be more entertaining to have theoretical English classes, I think I would remember many things that at some moment I knew and that are now very necessary, because we are constantly studying English papers and save me a lot of time to translate using just my knowledge and not the translator.





Bye guys, we see in the other classes.

1 comentario:

  1. yes! it is very difficult to write something that i had never thought

    ResponderEliminar