Hi guys,
today I will talk about a picture that I love. This picture was taken in my home,
by my friend Benja (career partner) on my 20th birthday. I like it too much
because together with my family we don’t usually take pictures of we four
together, because my mom for some strange reason she doesn’t like the pictures
haha! (Contrary to what happens with my sister, she takes many selfies haha).
It is one of the few that we have.
I look very
happy, because at times like these you realize how wonderful your life can be, as
for example, great friends, a bkn boyfriend that has become a fundamental
pillar in my university stage, a lot of love, contention, but above all I have
a beauty family, that despite the distance they are always giving me their
support. I feel that my career has been a fight between the four of us. I feel
very lucky to have them, I think I could not have a better family, each one is
special in their own way, but my mom beats everyone haha, more than my mother I
consider her my friend, the best friend I could have, gives the best advice and
nobody cares about me like her. I am eternally grateful to my family.
I miss my home;
I want the semester to end soon so I can be in my beloved town eating a lot and
being spoiled.
Bye people.
owww,do you remember the zoco`s chimbombo? That was a great summer <3
ResponderEliminarit is a beautiful family <3
ResponderEliminar