viernes, 17 de noviembre de 2017

"Post 8"

Hi guys, today I will talk about my summer vacation. Usually I don’t go to vacations to anything beautiful places; generally I to travel to my house and I stay during all vacations. If I go to some other place, generally is with my family and we go to places with a lot of nature, for example, “National Park Radal 7 Tazas” or also to the beach or camping’s. It’s great, because I love to share with my family, they are a madmen’s trio.

Anyway this summer I would like to do new things. I really want to go out with my boyfriend, go to the South, to the North of Chile, really I don’t know specially where, but I know that to place that we go we will spend it well.

The problem is always the money, because to travel we need it, well, money moves the world. For this reason I will start working from this weekend, as I have only one subject to finish the semester. When I finish my last exam I will work every day, to raise more money for the summer. Although I’m not very clear where I want to go, I will leave to collect money, so I can go wherever I want when I decide. Well, it’s not that I’ going to raise millions to travel out of the country to the typical Caribbean dream trip haha.


Bye, see you in the next post.

4 comentarios: