Hi guys, today I will talk about some changes that I
think could be made in my study program.
To begin I can say that the study day are very long,
many times we leave very late and we must come to study in our houses. For
example, in my case I must get to order, cook and do many other things, because
I rent an apartment. Or there are also many companions who travel to their
homes taking several hours. Want I mean is that you lose a lot of time doing
other things and deep down you see it as lost study time. And this is like because
yes or yes you must many hours unofficial to give well result in the tests. Sometimes
I consider that is very good that in the University are so demanding, but there
are times when I really would like have time to travel more to my home, go to
the gym or to spend more time with my boyfriend.
Another thing that bothers me is that sometimes the teachers
have evaluation criteria very different.
With regard to the infrastructure, I can say that I
find everything in order, until now I haven’t had a problem, but perhaps later
I can have them. The only thing that I don’t like is the casino; they prepare
very bad food and is full of doves (that disgust). Lunch here and two hours
later I’m already hungry again.
Despite everything I love my career; also I’m in the
best University.
Bye sweeties…
all people hate`s the casino, the only one that loves it are the pigeons haha
ResponderEliminarThe same thing happens to me, I fully agree with you.
ResponderEliminarstudying and living alone must be very complicated :O
ResponderEliminar